There is a great companion to the piece on “Ethics and Video Games” by Justin Hall on A Survey of Game Writing Online at http://www.ojr.org/ojr/ethics/1049994396.php.
Ethics of Game Journalism
Great article on Ethics in Video Game Journalism at http://www.ojr.org/ojr/ethics/1049994303.php.
Continue reading Ethics of Game Journalism
Intersections of Math and Multimedia
The following are some intersections of mathematics, computer science, philosophy and multimedia.
1. Descartes and Analytical Geometry
2. Frege and Russell – the intersection of logic and philosophy of mathematics
3. Turing’s solution of the Halting Problem
4. von Neuman and Game Theory
5. Euler, Graph Theory and the Semantic Web
6. Set theory, Kleene and Regular Expressions
Continue reading Intersections of Math and Multimedia
These are research notes.